Sessions are 60 minutes duration (£45).
Sports Massage appointments are available at our Lancaster City Centre clinic. These sessions are ideal for anyone who needs relief from muscular aches and pains. Our sports massage sessions use deep tissue release techniques. We commonly treat tight low backs, neck and shoulders and legs in these massage sessions.
Multiple booking prices:
5 sessions for the price of 4.
60 Minutes £180
Sports massage has many benefits:
- It makes you feel good by releasing endorphins, which leads to relaxation and feelings of wellbeing.
- It improves athletic performance
- It can be used to help break down scar tissue
- It can reduce pain caused by tension within the muscles and connective tissues.
- It increases blood flow around the body and disperses natural waste products within the body.
- It helps remove lactic acid and therefore allows a speedier recovery after exercise.
- It improves tissue elasticity and creates length through muscle that could otherwise be limiting your flexibility and range of motion within your joints.